9.7.09

YOU ARE ALL LAME-O-HEADS


So yeah remember the time when you all ignored me? Thanks.

I love Provo and all, but I'm really just itching to know about your NYC. Please? Or at least just something about the internship.

Mine's still fun. Yeah, still. I'm making menus, t-shirts, and nameplates, mounting presentation boards with an amazing machine I think we should have for the studio, and moving/organizing as we just moved from floor 3 to floor 7. I don't take the stairs as often. But elevators are awkward.

Oh yeah, and Typophile is awesome, as is Brent. I'm about to make our blog private so I can post these pics without getting in trouble for leaking:

My cool-touch glue gun from Puppetry class proved a great tool for all of Typophile.


My favorite Typophile day:



*We affectionately called it the "hampersand"


Wish I was there...
Wish you would tell me what it's like there...
Wish I could read about it here...

2 comments:

from gloria said...

you crack me up OLIVIA. hahahahahahahahahaha :)

made sweet said...

oh sad. i'll post soon.