14.7.09

OLIVIA!


OKAY, for the record, I've been posting everything on my blog. Ironically I figured that nobody really reads it and have stopped posting so diligently, so I guess I feel your pain :) This is my favorite picture so far, probably because we've discovered that I suck at photography and somehow this one came out sweet.  Sorry it's not an amazing city scene but it is our roofdeck! 

Glad to see that typophile is still going strong! I'm excited to see the final product. Besides, a little leaking can only increase excitement about it right? Leak on my friend!

2 comments:

olivia said...

ok, a) thanks for the link to your blog. i will now try to check it out. i do love your rooftop pic. it looks like a perfectly serene-wind-blowing martha rooftop. how about the internship? what do you usually do?

Jessi said...

lots and lots of templates and then a make layouts with the templates. I also print things and design an occasional alphabet so all in all pretty awesome.