13.7.09

LO siento Amigo.


dearest Olivia. Sorry for the absence~ cross my heart wasn't intentional. Honestly wish you were here! I love the pictures by the way, and the typophile project... (for lack of better words) love it!
I feel like I have been here forever an a fortnight (just learned that word from pride& prejudice :) Long enough to feel like a New Yorker? Or maybe enough to feel my west coast blood running wild...no worries I left a part of my heart in provo.

don't get me wrong~ life has been a blur of summer freedom, eating, sleeping, & scanning to my little heart's content.

some of the highlights:

despite the nature of the photograph, my deepest love for the MOMA. let's just say ny brings out the rebel in me.


central park. although this was the spot I was put to shame in my hula hoop skills, Its beauty demands forgiveness and allures me over and over again! every week since i've been here i've been to central park. ironic one of the best things of new york is it's "natural" surroundings.



next favorite: governor's island. fyi: the clouds are real. no photoshop. serious. no curves. swear.


the view from graphis. actually a little skewed. i stare at a brick wall. this view is if I stand up and look up. ( a good metaphor no?)


well in no time, we will be back. but until then...MISS YOU!

signing off. glo




1 comment:

olivia said...

GLORIOUS! look at your big long blog post, i am amazed. i like your metaphor and love your nature in the city. funnest pics. i am thoroughly jealous. so you scan a lot eh? learn any new tricks? thanks again!