12.7.10

....strange

So I recently sent out an email to family and friends about how Meet Your Type is on the fontshop website and they can see something I worked on. Moms like that you know. The two responses I got back were along the lines of "wow you're sure getting busy on page 28"

This is page 28



I guess I can only be flattered that (1) I apparently look good enough to be confused with Drew's gorgeous wife. (2) I have good enough taste in men that my husband can be sometimes confused with someone who looks like Drew.

Drew: If you do happen to read this please just take that as a complement.

5 comments:

Laura Tait said...

Haha, this post really made me laugh. Too bad they noticed that instead of all the great design...

Laura Tait said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dragon said...

Rad. I'm having horrible memories though.

olivia said...

so. so. so. funny.

i sure hope drew and elise sure do see this.

Jessi said...

Actually turns out one of the people was thinking Michelle was me...Wierd.