22.11.08

Sorry this is super girly...


Sorry unmarried men, just ignore this one. Wanting to be a mom someday comes with a dread of baby things for me. I HATE pastels and I HATE cutsey sayings on things and I HATE the whole baby asthetic (if you can even call it that). Then again I don't want to damage my child because I decorated his/her nursery in 80's neons and black leather.

Anyways ladies (dudes: if you have made it this far you get 10 points) I found this sweeeet website (Fawn and Forest) with really pretty and design-minded baby things. True there are some pastels, and they blatently knock off our Eames rocker but I they have some beautiful furniture and baby clothes and really awesome wooden toys that I kinda want for myself.

2 comments:

dragon said...

actually, i think my wife will dig this site. Thanks jessi. Plus guys want awesome things for our kids too. Like we want to go around toting Winnie the Pooh all the time. Which we do. And we don't like it.

made sweet said...

this stuff if amazing! thanks jessi.