28.10.08

PRIORITIES: FIRST POST = FOOD

Here's the schedule of the "Pot-luck", as termed by Eric:

30 Oct - Miriam (maybe 'day-of-the-dead' bread!)

4 Nov - Olivia (pizza)

6 Nov - Gloria (chips & salsa)

11 Nov - Regan (baked goods. mmmmmhmmm.)

13 Nov - Rory

18 Nov - Jessi (waffles?!) & Laura

20 Nov - Manasseh (pizza)

T H A N K S G I V I N G

2 Dec - Robert

4 Dec - Joey

9 Dec - OPEN! Anyone wanna sign here?

11 Dec - Colin (birthday cake/celebration--bring presents!)

---------------------

Okay, peeps. So here's our blog. I really wanted to start this about 2 weeks ago after Adrian had some real fun with all of us. I wrote some stuff down in my sketch book & I'll post about it later. But mostly this is OUR blog - (hense the url). So post away. And if any of you have really soaked in some of our new html knowledge, go in & use fix these settings so that it looks a little less blogger, and a little more byu bfa designer?

Thanks. You all rock.

Bye.

No comments: